Friday, August 10, 2007

Hotel Martinez

I found out that my next stop on this long road to becoming a chef will be the Hotel Martinez on the boulevard de La Croisette in Cannes, where I will be working from November this year. Extravagent, elegant, and located in extraordinary premises, this hotel is well-known for being one of the best in Europe. It offers its clients luxurious service and comfort, as well as three excellent restaurants: 'La Palme d'Or', a 2-star Michelin restaurant headed by Chefs Christian Willer and Christian Sinicropi; 'Le Relais Martinez' and the 'Zplage Beach Restaurant'. Although I know it will be hard work, it will be a pleasure to be part of such an enterprise. Part of becoming a successful chef is learning how to handle tough schedules and working under pressure, and I am determined to do my very best to succeed in this next stage on my journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones gato, te va a ir de pelicula.

Andres